Monday, January 30, 2012

As a result of peer pressure...

I have reluctantly created this completely random and seemingly ludicrous blog. I have no clue what I'm going to post on here, but it will most likely be random photos of tasty food that I make and lots of posts relating to any complaints I have about my mundane and monotonous adolescent life. So I'm sure that sounds wildly exciting for you to read!

By the way... for some reason when I type I use really big and complicated words, that i would never use in real life when I speak to people, but I learned it from my Vocabulary book, so if you're reading this and thinking about how lame I am because I'm using "impressive verbiage" to try to sound smart... you're completely accurate in that hasty judgement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment