Monday, January 30, 2012

About Me

I suppose I should follow some traditional aspect about blogs and tell you a little bit about myself. I have no nifty and creative way of posting facts about me like 20 facts about myself or anything like that, because I simply wouldn't be able to think of that much stuff about me... SO lets get to the basics...

1. I love animals, and my dog is my favorite person in the whole wide world (yes I realize a dog isn't a "person" but I don't really care... she's as much of a person in my eyes as anybody else I know)
2. I am totally in love with baking, and I'm going to end up fattening everyone I know, because I bake stuff so often (I also want to become a pastry chef when I grow up♥)
3. I love my friends, they are the most important people I have in my life and I couldn't live without them, because they've all made me who I am and I absolutely love them for it
4. I love all food, except pickles... those disgust me more than anything in the world... and sadly I cannot eat spicy food without sweating like a fat man running a mile in the Sahara Desert
5. I have been told that I am OCD because I have very precise organization of different aspects of my life
6. I am absolutely obsessed with jewelry (I have 4 jewelry boxes that are jam packed with jewelry, but earrings are my favorite)
7. I have never had a boyfriend, and I've never even gotten close to having one :P
8. I am a self-proclaimed math nerd, but this fact has been confirmed by other people many many times
9. I am super silly and super random and crazy, but every time my friends and I hang out we are guaranteed to have the best time, and laugh our butts off at the stupidest and most random things
10. No matter how hard I try, I cannot make an angry or intimidating face on the spot (in fact, I can't make an angry or intimidating face if I really was angry or trying to intimidate someone) It is literally impossible for me to not smile in that situation.

I think 10 sounds like a nice even number to stop on, I'm running out of facts anyways... :) Goodnight Blogspot

P.S. I just remembered another one, but I'm not going to add it to the list up there because it would bother me to have a list of 11... So a random fact about me that seems to interest people is that I am 1/2 British and 1/2 Mexican :) My dad is British, My mother is Mexican, and I am a mix of both of them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment